Wednesday, September 10, 2014

8 Fall Booties You Can Wear Now

Hello lovelies, with fall on it's way, I thought I'd share with you some booties that you can start wearing now. Now it's no secret that I love boots, and if you knew me in real life, then you'd know that I start wearing boots ASAP every year.

Honestly, I'm so over summer and I'm so ready for the weather to cool down.
Sadly it doesn't look like that's going to happen for a few more weeks. But it really doesn't matter, a little heat's never stopped me from wearing my boots before, and it certainly didn't stop me yesterday when I wore them with a high of 88!

8 Fall Booties You Can Wear Now
In order from left to right:
One. Two. Three. Four.  Five. Six. Seven. Eight.
What's your favorite pair of booties? What's your opinion on wearing boots when it's still 90 degrees outside?
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment