Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Wishlist: Dresses

Hello lovelies, I hope you're having a great day! Today I decided I would show you some of the dresses I've been loving, I'm a big fan of Taylor Dresses and Eliza J dresses, so of course they made an appearance on this list!

I love the color of this dress, it's perfect for this fall.

I love blue dresses, it doesn't matter what shade of blue, I LOVE blue!

Something I love more than blue dresses is blue and black striped dresses!

I love wearing sweater dresses during the fall, depending on how cold it is I usually pair it with tights or leggings and of course boots!

My goal this fall is to buy more maxi dresses, I only have one and it's not really something I could wear in the Fall/Winter, so I definitely need more. I really like this one, but I'm not really sure how I would style it.

So that's all for today, will you be buying any of these dresses? Let me know what you think below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment