Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays: 10 Books On My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks theme: Top 10 Books On My Fall TBR List.


Leo Tolstoy - Anna Karenina
Johanna Lindsey - Stormy Persuasion
Johanna Lindsey - One Heart to Win
Lenora Worth - Deadly Holiday Reunion
Ann Aguirre - As Long As You Love Me
Cassandra Clare - City of Bones
Delore Fossen - Cowboy Behind The Badge
Kara Taylor - Prep School Confidential
Colleen Coble - Lonestar Secrets
Emma Healey - Elizabeth Is Missing

Hello lovelies, today marks the official beginning of fall and I'm loving it, thankfully after a very hot weekend, today is going to be cooler and I'm very thankful for that!

The top six books in my list are books that I either own or have received to review and so they will be my first priority and then the others are books that I would like to read soon!

What books are on your TBR list this fall? Let me know below!

XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. As Long as you Love Me was a really good one! Definitely read that one :-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that, I haven't seen many reviews on it, but I'll definitely be reading it!

      Delete