Friday, October 17, 2014

5 Words: Week 91

Hello lovelies, happy Friday! This week has been pretty good, I love the weather we've been having, I wouldn't mind if it stopped raining, but I'm not complaining.
The first part of this week was slow, but it quickly picked up and I've been busy since then. I've been trying to do more blog work, I'm hoping to get a job soon and I want to make sure I'm able to keep my blog running because I love blogging and I don't want to give it up!

Here's this weeks 5 Words...

Avaricious - Having or showing an extreme greed for wealth or material gain.

Fusillade - A series of shots fired or missiles thrown all at the same time or in quick succession.

Edifice - A building, especially a large, imposing one.

Mythomane - A person with a strong or irresistible propensity for fantasizing, lying, or exaggerating.

Grok - To understand thoroughly and intuitively.

That's all for this weeks 5 Words!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment