Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello lovelies, I just wanted to say a quick Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans! I will be spending the day with my mom and I have no idea what we're doing!

Things I'm Thankful For:
1. Waking up every morning
2. My mom - she's amazing!
3. My education
4. Books
5. My life! It's not perfect, but I have a mostly great family, my health is getting stronger everyday, and for that I'm thankful!

I have so much to be thankful for this year, this year has been incredible, and I'm grateful to be able to spend it with my family!
Tomorrow I'm looking forward to decorating for Christmas and lots of Christmas shopping!
I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving with your friends and family! Tell me about your Thanksgiving below, I want to hear all about it!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment