Saturday, November 22, 2014

Kate Spade Holiday Cards

Hello lovelies, before earlier this year I never really was a big fan of Kate Spade, but this year I started seeing things I liked and now I love Kate Spade! I love how sophisticated and classy everything looks, I love to buy things that I know I'm going to keep for a long time.

Obviously you're not going to keep every card you receive, however sometimes you receive a special card that you just have to keep. I really love the color scheme of these Kate Spade "Happy New Year" Note Card Set, they looks so cute, the colors look great together and I could definitely see myself sending these out to my friends and family!
I haven't bought them yet, I'm going to keep looking and see what else I can find, but so far these are #1 on my list!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment