Monday, November 24, 2014

Weight Loss Update

Hello lovelies, I hope you had a great weekend! I have alot to tell you today, I've made so many positive changes in my life over the past month and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Diet:
I just wanna start off by saying my diet has been amazing this month and I've never been more proud of myself than I am right now!
First, I haven't had a soda in three weeks, I've been drinking water, milk, and hot chocolate.
Second, I've made some huge changes in what I've been eating this month. In order for you to understand I'm gonna need to explain it for a second then it'll all make sense.

Normally my diet consists of baked pork chops one night, tacos one night, and then the rest of the week is a mixture of different types of frozen chicken, usually Tyson brand. Well earlier this month I was just casually scrolling through Tumblr and of course I just had to come across a gif set showing how that chicken is made! And of course I read it and was completely disgusted!

So that's the story of why I'm no longer eating frozen bagged chicken from the store and the reason why my diet is so much better! Since then I've been eating fresh meat and I can't stand the thought of touching frozen bagged chicken ever again. Since this happened my mom and I have replaced the bagged chicken with fresh chicken from farms that are caged free, I feel so much better and it makes me happy knowing that the little chickens aren't suffering in cages!

Exercise:
This month I've been preparing my body for getting back into a routine. My ankle still hurts, but it's getting stronger everyday and I'm ready to get back to working out. I've started lifting weights again and I also got out a resistance band so that I can work my foot and keep from injuring it again. Other than that I've mostly been walking a few times a week.

Weight Lost This Month: 4 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 13 pounds

When I saw that I'd lost 4 pounds since my last weigh in I was mind blown, I'm really happy with how much I've accomplished over the past few weeks and I'm ready to see how next month goes! I'm starting to finally see a difference in my clothes and so can other people, my favorite pair of jeans are falling off of me and I had to get a new bra with a smaller band size!

Well that's it for this month's weight loss update, I hope you liked it!
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Wow you really are doing amazing.
    You most definitely be proud of yourself . You inspire me xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/2014/11/gift-guide-for-someone-that-has.html

    ReplyDelete