Friday, December 5, 2014

5 Words: Week 97

Hello lovelies, I know I already posted this morning but this series is ending in a few weeks and I already has my words and definitions for today's post so I decided to go ahead and post it.

I'm so happy it's Friday, I have big plans for tomorrow and I can't wait! Also, I'm really excited for tonight because my favorite Christmas movie Dr. Seuss's how the Grinch Stole Christmas comes on ABC Family and it'll be my first time watching it this year!!!

Anyway, before I start rambling on about how excited I am, here's this week's 5 Words!

Quotha - Indeed!

Pilar - Of, or pertaining to, or covered with hair.

Galoot - An awkward, eccentric, or foolish person.

Tantivy - At full gallop.

Hebdomadol - Taking place, coming together, or published once every seven days.

That's it for today, don't forget to check back tomorrow for my Christmas Bucket List!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment