Friday, December 12, 2014

5 Words: Week 98

Hello lovelies,
This week has been incredible, so many amazing things have happened and words cannot express how happy I am! So what has made me so happy this week?

I got into my #1 college pick, the University of Evansville!!! I honestly didn't think I was going to get in, my ACT scores were awful, and I don't have many extracurriculars, so getting that letter yesterday made my year. I've been dreaming of getting into UE since I first visited the campus in sixth grade!

Anyway, here's this week's 5 Words...

Nidificate - To build a nest.

Chansonette - A little song; ditty.

Iwis - Certainly.

Hypogeum - An underground burial chamber.

Immix - To mix in; mingle.

That's it for today! Come back tomorrow for more Blogmas fun!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment