Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogmas Day 4: Under $25 Holiday Gift Guide

Hello lovelies, I hope you're all having a great December so far, today I have for you my Under $25 Holiday Gift Guide!
 I 100% believe that it's the thought that matters when it comes to gift giving, sometimes when you're on a budget it can be hard to find a gift, below is 14 Holiday Gifts Under $25. 
I think this album is amazing, I'm going to be honest the first time I listened to it I hated it, but once I listened to it a second time I started to like more of the songs. Honestly I still prefer Red over 1989, but I think this album would be a great choice for any music lover on your gift list!

I've never tried anything by LORAC, but I've heard nothing but good things about their eye shadow palettes, I think this mini palette would be perfect for someone who travels a lot, or someone who doesn't like to buy big palettes! 

I love how simple and cute this tumbler is, 

I decided to add this because it's a gift you can give to someone of all ages. My mom has this book, and she loves it, she reads it first thing every morning, and she says that it helps her get through a tough day!

Waterproof Wreless Bluetooth Shower Speaker & Hands-Free Speakerphone $24.99
I NEED this shower speaker, I love listening to music! I'm too much of a chicken to risk taking my phone into the bathroom to listen to music while I'm showering, so this is kind of perfect for me!

I've actually never tried Essie nail polishes, I've heard great things about them, but they aren't sold anywhere in the town I live in. I've never been one to buy nail polishes online, but I really like the these two colors, the pink is Forget Me Nots, and the glitter is Carnival.

Govino Flexible Shaterproof Recyclable Wine Glasses Set of 4. $14
I really like the look of these wine glasses, they're the perfect unisex gift, and they don't have to be used as wine glasses. You could use them as regular glasses and if you did use them as wine glasses you wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up glass if you dropped one.

Kate Spade New York Notebooks $12.00
Aren't these just the cutest?

Julep Beauty Glitter Nail Color $14.00
I usually hate glitter, but during the winter I love it! I don't like removing it, but it's worth it when I look down and see my pretty nails. This color is Yumi, I also like the color Estelle.

LORAC 'The Royal Eye' Mascara and Eyeliner Duo (Limited Edition) $22.00
This eyeliner mascara duo is gorgeous, I love the color combo, and the price is amazing!

NYX 'Natural Eye' Eyeshadow Palette $7.00
When I wear makeup most of the time I prefer to stick with a natural look, this NYX palette is at the top of my wishlist this Christmas, the colors are amazing, and the price is just right!

BAN.DO 'But First, Coffee' Thermal Travel Mug $14.00
I first saw this a few weeks ago on instagram and I fell in love, then when I went looking for it online I found another by the same brand, that's pink & black with 'blah, blah, blah' written all over it. I will definitely be buying one of these, I just don't know which I want more!

Alex and Ani Initial Wire Bracelet , 7.25" $24.86
I really love this bracelet, it's so simple and classy, and it's made out of recycled materials!



XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment