Monday, December 8, 2014

December Playlist

Hello lovelies,
I hope you had a great weekend, I spent mine reading and trying to sleep away a cold! This week I have lots of fun stuff coming up for you and I'm really excited.
Today I will be giving you my December Playlist, I hope you enjoy it!


Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants
Katie Armiger - One Night Between Friends
Sara Evans - Put My Heart Down
Rascal Flatts - Unstoppable
Carrie Underwood - Something in the Water
Taylor Swift - Silent Night
Jennifer Lawrence - The Hanging Tree
Daughtry - I'll Fight

That's it for today,sorry I don't have much time to talk to y'all I have a college admissions phone interview today that I'm really nervous about!

So what are you listening to this month? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift is just simply amazing . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete