Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Goals Update

Hello lovelies,
This month has been great, I feel like 2015 is off to a great start and I'm really excited to see what February has in store for us!

In case you didn't see them earlier this month, here are the goals I set for January, keep reading to see how I did!

New Blog Header
Finish Chemistry Part 1.
Finish Geometry Part 2.
Finish English 2 Part 2.
Start Spanish 2 Part 1.
Try to go take my permit test.
Work out twice a week.
Get more sleep.
Find a new neurologist.
Finish Belmont University application.
Finish WKU application.
Use Instagram more.
Read three books.
File the FAFSA.
Find out when RoadTrip is for UE.

9 out of 15

New Blog Header.
I did it, I made my new blog header, I'm not 100% happy with it, but it will do till I have a little more time to spend designing one that I love.

Finish Chemistry Part 1. 
I have one more quiz left and then I'm done!

Finish Geometry Part 2.
I'm so happy I'm done with this class, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I still didn't like it.

Finish English 2 Part 2.
Meh, I don't know what happened here. Actually I do, I hate poetry, I love all the other parts in my English classes, but once I get to the poetry parts I procrastinate. Thankfully I've got past that and now all I have left is to read Ethan Frome and Julius Caesar.

Start Spanish 2 Part 1.
Since I haven't got my final grade back on my Geometry class I can't get a new class opened. I should get this class opened next week.

Try to go take my permit test.
I was going to go but honestly I think I'm just gonna wait till my birthday cause then I won't have to deal with the local board of education. If I wait till my birthday then I don't have to deal with them. Plus, there was a 17-year old who was killed in a freak car accident nearby that kind of freaked me out this month.

Work out twice a week.
No. This did not happen at all and I have no excuse for it.

Get more sleep.
I've actually surprised myself this month, I've been trying to get in bed before 3am and I think I've managed to do that about 10 times this month. It's nothing major, but it's a start!

Find a new neurologist.
I did locate a neurologist that I'm interested in seeing and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them so that I can get an appointment scheduled.

Finish Belmont University application.
DONE! I'm really excited about my application, I'm so nervous, I really want to get in, but I'm not sure if I'm good enough, plus I'm applying really late in the application season so that only makes my anxiety even worse. 

Finish WKU application.
I actually decided not to apply to WKU after all. The truth is the only reason I was going to apply was because it was in-state and because of the tuition. I thought about it and I decided that wasn't a good enough reason for me, I'm not going to waste $45 on an application for a school that I don't want to attend, so I didn't and I'm really happy with my decision.

Use Instagram more.
I actually did use Instagram more this month, I still want to post more and get better at using it, but overall I'm happy with this months results.

Read three books.
This month I was in a book slump, I only read two books.

File the FAFSA.
I'm gonna go ahead and mark this one as done even though technically it isn't. I'm planning on doing this tonight, we're moving and I wanted to wait till I knew our new address before filing just to make things a little bit easier and to save a little time.

Find out when RoadTrip is for UE.
RoadTrip is going to be February 20-22, it's closer than I thought it would be, but I'm ready, now I just gotta get signed up!

Did you accomplish your goals this month?
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment