Friday, January 9, 2015

Links to Love

Hello lovelies,
This week has been crazy and eye opening! This week was full of ups and downs, for the most part it was a very good week!

Sunday was pretty uneventful, I spent the day catching up on sleep, reading, and doing some Chemistry and English homework!

Monday was the complete opposite, it included a trip to the chiropractor, a Walmart trip, and ripping my pants! It was really embarrassing, I'm just thankful I was getting into the car and had already finished in town for the day, so I was able to go home and change immediately. I'm over it, but it's definitely given me the motivation to get back in the gym and to get back in a routine!

Tuesday, I spent cleaning house and I went to visit a family member I hadn't seen in a few months! I also managed to get some reading and homework in!

Wednesday, I was supposed to go to the doctor, but due to car trouble that didn't happen! Thankfully I was able to re-schedule it for Monday;

Thursday was a pretty good day, I got a lot of homework done and I had got two of my three Algebra finals done, one I made a 90 on and the other I'm waiting to hear back on!

Today I have to finish my Belmont University application and send it in so that should be fun! Other than that all I have left to do is homework and I'm gonna try to come up with some fun new blog posts for next week!




That's it for today, I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment