Monday, February 16, 2015

February Playlist

Hello lovelies!
Today I have for you my February Playlist! This month I've been listening to mostly country music, but there's a few others I've been loving, so I hope you enjoy it!

Sadly at the moment I'm having issues with my computer so I can't make a picture for my playlist like I usually do. But that's okay, we don't need a picture.

SO here's this month's playlist!

Carrie Underwood - Little Toy Guns
Brantley Gilbert - One Hell Of An Amen
Jake Owen - What We Ain't Got
Tim McGraw - Shotgun Rider
Big & Rich - Look At Me
Demi Lovato - Give Me Love (Cover)
The Fray - How To Save A Life
Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
All Good Things - Fight
Ingrid Michaelson - Home

So, that's what I've been loving this month, what have you been loving? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment