Friday, February 13, 2015

Links to Love

Hello lovelies!
I'm so happy it's Friday! I'm so excited cause this time next week I'll be heading to Indiana for my weekend at UE's campus! Honestly I think that's the only thing that's gotten me through this week.

I'm sick again, I currently have a sinus infection and it's killing my head! I went to the doctor Wednesday and she gave me an antibiotic, so I'm feeling better, If I could get rid of this headache I wouldn't complain.

Overall, this week was full of ups and downs, mostly downs, but there were a dew positive moments and I'm just ready to start a new week!


Anyway here's this week's links...



SO that's it for this week, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know below if you have any blog post ideas or things you want to see me post about, I would love to hear from you!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment