Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Book Review: Johanna Lindsey - Let Love Find You (Locke Family Series #4)

Today I will be reviewing 'Let Love Find You' by Johanna Lindsey, I bought this book last year for $7.99. This book is the reason I decided to re-read the entire series last year. At the time it had been 3 years since I had read the others, so I decided to re-read them to refresh my memory before I read this one.

'Let Love Find You' is a historical regency romance novel, set in the 19th century and it is the fourth book in the Locke Family Series. It is 418 pages long and it took me about five or six hours to read. It is available at




About The Book

Genre: Regency Romance

Length: 418 Pages

Publisher: Gallery Books

Release Date: June 12, 2012




Book Synopsis
Lovely Amanda Locke is everything a nobleman could desire, so why has she, a duke's daughter, entered her third Season still unattached? Devin Baldwin knows what she needs to do to win a mate, and his unsolicited honesty cuts her to the quick. The renowned horse breeder, unafraid of ruffling feathers with advice stinging as Cupid's sharpest arrows, has successfully paired eligible young ladies with suitable  gentleman based on his theory of animal magnetism.

   Amanda finds this darkly handsome meddler insufferable, but with her sights set on an earl who is a horse enthusiast, she begrudgingly welcomes Devin's expert riding instruction. When Cupid's efforts backfire and Amanda captures the heart of the wrong man, an old family secret and a desperate suitor force her to risk everything to ensure that a thrilling passion turns into a lifetime of love.

What did I think? 5 Stars

Like: Perfect pace.
Dislike: Nothing

Would I recommend it?
Yes, I would definitely recommend this book, as usual it is another great read from Johanna Lindsey. Honestly, I don't think I've ever read a book by her that I didn't like!

This books is different from most books I've read by Johanna Lindsey, in most books all of her main characters are aristocrats. I really enjoyed that Devin wasn't a part of that crowd, it made his character more realistic.

I really like how Devin and Amanda's romance built throughout the story and it was actually believable and realistic unlike some historical romances.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book, then again I've never not liked a Johanna Lindsey book!  I have another book by Johanna Lindsey sitting by my bed waiting to be read, so I'll definitely be reading more of her books soon!

 So that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed it, let me know what you think in the comments Have you read this book?  Do you have any recommendations?
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment