Monday, June 8, 2015

Pinterest Finds

Hello Lovelies!
 I've been on Pinterest a lot lately, and I'm definitely loving a lot of things I can't have because I'm a broke high school student. But we can all dream, right? Plus, I just started my new job Friday and I'll be getting my first paycheck June 18th!

Here are some of the things I've found that I'm loving!

1. Bookworm Boutique
I found this boutique on Pinterest and I'm in love!

2. The Weekly To Do List
I love the way this looks, and now that I'm working and going to school AND blogging I think this would really help me remember everything. Plus, it's only $3.50!

3. Summer Makeup Must Haves
I am NOT a summer girl at all, I hate the heat and I hate sweating, it's so gross! But, this article does have some good makeup recommendations for summer.

4. College Tips: Summer Classes
I decided to include this for any of you that might be taking summer classes this year!

That's it for today, I'll be back tomorrow with a book review!
What have you been loving on Pinterest?
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment