Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Currently: July 2015

Hello Lovelies!
I was planing on posting this yesterday, but it just didn't happen. I've been so busy lately, I just haven't had the time to get any writing done, thankfully I have Thursday off and I only work four hours Friday, so I'm hoping I can get some blog posts scheduled for next week, then.

It's been a while since I last did a post of things I currently going on in my life, so I decided to do one today. I think I might start doing one every month, but we'll see!
Reading: Remind Me by Ann Marie Walker
So far I'm really enjoying this book and I'm hoping I can get a review up wither later this week or next week.

Watching: Gilmore Girls & Grey's Anatomy
I restarted my Netflix account last week and so I'm continuing where I left off on these two shows!

Listening To: Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato

Dreaming Of: Fall & Winter!
It's too hot! I can't wait for fall and winter to get here, boots, hot chocolate, pumpkin everything!

Planning: For the ACT.
I'm retaking the ACT later this year. I didn't do so great on it last year, so I decided to retake it so that I can get more scholarships and financial aid.

Stocking Up On: Simple Cleansing Wipes
I've been having trouble finding these wipes here in the US, so when I found some last week I bought two packs!

Trying: New foods.
Last week I tried broccoli, I still hate it!

Goal Setting: Next month's goals!
I'm making goals for August and I'll be sharing them next week

What's currently going on in your life? Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment