Monday, August 3, 2015

August Goals

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you all had a great weekend! Sadly I had to work and I was also sick over the weekend, so that made working even worse. Honestly I'm still not feeling all that great, but thankfully I already have an appointment with my doctor today, so I won't have to wait too long to see what's wrong.

Before I get into my goals for the month I have some really exciting news! I finally got a new internet provider!!!! No more data caps and no more limited bull crap. I can finally go back to blogging like I used to and I can FINALLY finish my blog re-design! It's been so long since I first started the re-design process, and I'm so happy I can finally finish it.

It won't be finished this week, but I'm hoping that I can finish it by next week or the following week!

Hello August!
Finish College Prep American Government.
Finish College Prep English 3 Part 1.
Finish Algebra 2 Part 1.
Start Studying for the ACT.
Clean Out Closet.
Get Organized.
Read 3 Books.
Open A Savings Account.
Save $100.
August Beauty Ban.

10 Goals!

Finish College Prep American Government.
I think I've finally found a study pattern for this class and so now I'll be able to finally finish it pretty quickly.

Finish College Prep English 3 Part 1.
I just started this class, but I should have it finished by the end of the month. I have the course outlined and I know what I have to get done and I'm gonna make it happen.

Finish Algebra 2 Part 1.
I hate math! I can finish this class this month, it's just hard finding the time and motivation to do it.

Start Studying for the ACT.
Since I've decided to put off college for a year, I decided I'm going to retake the ACT so I can get a better score.

Clean Out Closet.
I really need to clean out my closet, I have so much stuff I never wear and I'm tired of looking at it.

Get Organized.
I really need to get organized this month, my closet, my desk and my bathroom counter are my problem areas.

Read 3 Books.
I've been working so much recently I haven't been able to read, but I want to make time for it, so my goal is to read three books this week.

Open A Savings Account.
This month I want to open a savings account, I really need to start saving money for college. So my next payday (August 12) I'm going to go ahead and get an account.

Save $100.
I want to save $200, but I don't wanna push it, so I'm going to set my goal at $100 and then maybe I'll be able to save more.

August Beauty Ban.
I've been spending way too mcuh money on beauty products recently and it needs to stop. I'm putting myself on ban for this month, except for two things. I have two things I need to order from Sephora (only $28), but other than that I'm not buying anything else!

What are your goals for August?
Let me know below or leave a link to your blog!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment