Friday, April 22, 2016

Links to Love

Hello Lovelies!
I cannot believe it's almost the end of April! Where is the year going?
This week wasn't too bad, I'm still in a bad mood, but I'm working on it. I think I just need to get away, so I'm planning a trip in a few months, just to I can get away for a few days.

Next week, is going to be busy, I have a lot to get done, but I can do it. I go to Nashville Wednesday, I'm really looking forward to that. Nashville is my happy place!

Here's this week's Links to Love!

Here's this week's links to love!

10 Things All Girls With Impossibly High Standards Will Understand

The Google Hacks You're Probably Not Using But Need to Know
I didn't know about searching for gifs, so now I'm probably gonna have an addiction to that!

21 Kardashian Moments No Normal Family Will Ever Experience

What links have you been loving?
Let me know below!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment