Saturday, May 14, 2016

Links to Love

Hello Lovelies!
Sorry this is a day late, I had to make an unexpected trip to Evansville yesterday. Even though it was unexpected, I'm actually really proud of the trip because it's the first time I've ever drove in a city. It was also the first time I've drive over a big bridge. Can you believe I made it and I didn't even take any anxiety meds beforehand?

The trip up wasn't bad, I had no problems. However, the trip back was a complete mess. Google maps wanted me to come back going by the riverfront, but there was construction and they had the road closed, then every time I tried to get it to reroute it kept taking me back to the riverfront. Finally I decided I was going to go back and try to take the Lloyd Expressway to get back to where I needed to be.

Well, that didn't happen either because the ramp going east was closed off for construction too! Instead I just decided to keep going straight, I figured eventually google maps would get it's shit together and quit rerouting me to the riverfront. It didn't!

Finally, a few miles later I got to the end of the road I was on and I knew where I was and how to get home. And of course that's when Google maps decided to start working!





XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment