Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Things That Annoy Me: Driving

Hello Lovelies!
As you may know if you're a regular reader I just got my driver's license in March. On top of that, in May I bought a new, used car, I signed my life away for 75 months, three down, 72 more payments to go!

 Being a new driver I know I have a lot to learn, I've already learnt so much in the past few months. But I have also noticed a lot of things that really annoy me when I am driving. So when I was brainstorming for blog post ideas, I though why not share my annoying driving things!
1. People who don't know how to use a blinker. This is my #1 pet peeve, I've started getting used to it, but when I first got my license and was allowed to drive alone it really freaked me out. I was so used to having my mom with me when I had my drivers permit, and she would help keep and eye out for stuff like that, now it's up to me!

2.People that text and drive. I hate getting behind someone who is visibly on their phone. Just last week I was headed home in a 55 and the person in front of me was barely doing 40, they were swerving and then I noticed they had their phone in front of their face. It made me so mad because they kept swerving and slamming on their brakes for no reason. 

3. Parking! I'm not even gonna lie, I suck at parking, I always have to pull in, then back out and straighten up. I prefer parking lots that have arrows and the slanted lines ( not sure what they're called), it makes my life so much easier. Our old store had that kind of parking lot and I loved it, now our new store has the kind where you can enter anyway and I have so much trouble!

4. Having to get gas. This one isn't too bad, I can handle it, but sometimes my car likes to play games with me, and it's usually when I'm getting gas.

5. People who ride your ass, but won't pass! This is right up there with #1, to be honest I'm not sure which is worse. This one is definitely worse at night, especially if the person is being a first-class jack ass and has their high beams on! If for some reason I have to slam on my breaks and you hit me, I hope your insurance skyrockets!

That's all for today, I hope you all enjoyed the post!
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment