Wednesday, October 5, 2016

5 Must Have Makeup Products Under $10

Hello Lovelies!
This post has been in my draft box since July and I just now noticed. The post was completely finished, I just never posted it, and I don't know why.

So here is my 5 Must Have Makeup Products Under $10!
I've been using this eyeliner for about four years now and I love it, it truly is waterproof and stays on all day. (I love it more than the Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner, it might not be as black, but it definitely lasts longer and wears better!!!)

Milani BELLA EYES GEL POWDER EYESHADOW $4.99
I have the color Bella Bronze (Not the one in the picture). This has been my go to eye look for about three months now. 

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow $6.99
I have four of these and I love them, the only bad one I've got so far is the Painted Purple shade, all the others are amazing and long wearing.

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner $9.99
This is the only gel eyeliner I have ever tried and I love it. The brush that comes with it is okay, it's not the best, but it gets the job done.

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Pro-Matte Foundation $12.99
So far, I can honestly say this is my favorite drugstore foundation, but, if I had to choose between it and the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation, I would choose Urban Decay. 

What are your must have products under $10?
Let me know below!
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment