Friday, November 11, 2016

Links to Love

Hello Lovelies!
So far it's been a pretty good day, I went to the gym this morning and now I'm super happy! Today was my first time back in the gym in about 2 1/2 months. I thought I had lost all of the progress I had made this year, but I actually did better than I thought I would.

I was able to get in 4 miles in 20 minutes on the bike and I did 60 leg presses with 70lb weight. Before my hiatus from the gym I was leg pressing 100lbs, so I'm definitelynot where I used to be, but I'm not too far off.

My goal today was to test myself and see how much I could handle without irritating my newest injury and my chronic pain. I did really well and experienced very little pain, so I'm excited to get back in a routine.

Anyway, that's enough of that for today, so here's this weeks Links to Love!






That's all for this week, I'mhoping to get back to a regular schedule next week!
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment