Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Your Thoughts (Survey Time!)

Hello Lovelies!
Since I've been trying to clean up my blog and get back into a routine, I decided it was time to do a survey and see what you think needs to be done. This isn't the first time I've done a survey, but it's been a while and I think it's time I get some new updated feedback on what y'all like and what you want to see in the future.

If you have a few minutes please take this survey, I just want to pick your brain. I want to know what you like, don't like, what you want to see more of, less of, etc! I also left a spot at the bottom of the survey for you to leave any extra comments or ideas! Thank you so much for sticking by me even though I haven't been as active over the past year!

Here's the survey!

XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment