Thursday, December 8, 2016

BLOGMAS Day 8: Gifts for Her

Hello Lovelies!
Continuing with this week's theme of holiday gift guides, today is for the ladies! I might suck at shopping for guys, but I'm pretty good at gift buying for women.

I've actually bought a few of these and love them, so I had to share them!


The Clinique Moisture Surge overnight mask is really good for sensitive skin. I have combo/oily skin but my cheeks tend to get really dry during the winter. I tried a sample of this mask earlier this year and loved it!

I got a sample of the Black Opium from Ulta last month and I'm in love!

The Hand Food lotion in the Soap and Glory set is amazing, I really want to try the foot cream too.

What are you buying for the ladies in your life this year?
XoXo,

No comments:

Post a Comment