Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year + Weekly Inspiration

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you all have a wonderful year and may all your dreams come true! I'm gonna stick with my blogging schedule and do my weekly inspiration today, and I'll share my Goals for 2017 tomorrow!
"Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy."

Going in to the new year I'm choosing to have a new mindset, I'm trying to focus on the good things and not stress over the bad things. It's actually been really peaceful the past few days, I just hope when I go back to work Wednesday, I don't get stressed.

Goal of the week: I'll talk more about it tomorrow, but my word of the year and my main goal is Recovery!

That's all for today, don't forget to check back tomorrow for my Goals for 2017!
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment