Monday, January 23, 2017

Pins I'm Loving

Hello Lovelies!
So I've been gone for a hot minute again! This time I kinda know what happened, a lot of things added up and I just haven't been able to sit down to write!

For starters, I lost motivation, I'm not really sure what I want to write at the moment. What would you like to see more of? Let me know in the comments, give me some ideas of what you want to see more or less of.

I thought I was going to be able to start blogging last week, but then I started having some health issues again and it's really wiping out all of my energy.

But I'm back today and I'm gonna try my best to get at least one post in a week, along with my two series! So here's what I have found on Pinterest that I'm loving!
These cookies look so good, it's like a brownie and a cookie all together!

I've never been good at taking notes, so I'm hoping that when I start college in the fall I can do better. This article has some good points.

217 Things To Do In 2017
If you're bored, give this a read!

Must-read for everyone!

I've been on a cake kick recently, I've made so many cakes and I really want to try some new recipes. This list gives me so many new ideas!

That's all for today, hopefully I can get another post up this week, along with Friday's Links to Love.
XoXo,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment