Monday, February 20, 2017

Ways to Start Your Day Off Right

Hello Lovelies!
I've had this post in my draft box for years and for some reason just never finished writing it. I'm really trying to clean up my draft box and get some new stuff in there for days where I can't find the motivation to write or just can't get my words to come out the way I want them to.

The inspiration behind this post came from the fact that I have always struggled with mornings. I have a love/hate relationship with mornings. I want to stay in bed and rest, but at the same time I want to get up, get the day started and over with so I can come home and relax.

I've actually been doing good here lately I've been getting up around 8:30 - 9:00am and being ready to start my day by 10am, some days I'm up earlier, it just depends on my work schedule, I've been working a lot of late nights since I changed positions,

So here's a few things that have worked for me, I hope it helps you start the day off right!


Stretch// I always feel better on days where I take the time to stretch.

Eat Breakfast// It is the most important meal of the day.

Read An Inspirational Quote// I love keeping quotes on my phone to look at because they help keep me motivated to do my best and make the most of everyday.

Wake Up Early// Give yourself a little bit of extra time in the morning so you'll have more time to get ready.

Drink Water// When you sleep you get dehydrated, so drink a glass of water when you wake up.

Make A List// I love making lists, and I find that I have a better day when I make a list of things I need to do that day.

Another one that I forgot to mention is that I used to take my showers at night before bed, but now that I've started taking them of a morning, it has made my day so much better. It helps wake me up and I'm ready to take on the day.

That's all for today, I hope you were able to take something away from this post and that you're able to find something that works for you in the mornings.
XoXo,
Lori
BLOGLOVIN  INSTAGRAM  PINTEREST  TWITTER  TUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment